Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Place for Two

At times tears of joy and sadness comes together, which made people feel extremely confused of what is the meaning of this. uh,..? don't ask me, me myself can't find the possible reasonable anwer. anywho...it just sucks to be at a place, when that place contained deep meaning to you, and yea, mayb..............to someone else. but what bothers you most is that you found out that, it is shared with someone else besides you and another person let's say A. and the other person is B. get it? oh so, yea, it saddens you actually. why oh why, a place belongs to you and me, okay, was belonged, and now to another person, B? it is not possible for anyone human beings that have feelings for not knowing how does it feels, right?
no, im not angry nor am i sad, im curious to know why on earth there're ppl that feels nothing of things they had done or said. not only to me, but to other ppl that are facing the similar situation as me. it is already the past, no point in bringing things up again, this i noe. this thing just popped up in my head. no one can ever say: " oh i forgotten what had happened, yeah! " uh..it is just not possible ryte?

" you're like a statue carved into my heart" " you're like the gem in my life"

falling in love is that easy?? falling out of love is even easier? what do you think?
tell me! seriously, i don't think it is easy for both of this to happen. " I love you" oh so easy to be said, or written. I literally thinks that it takes much effort and time to haf smtg as intimate as this to build up, to be strong. so why do ppl make it seems to be smtg easy? It is NOT.

i had been really blind, extream kind of way. unblind me ppl.!

No comments: