Friday, May 1, 2009

Do You Belief In Miracles?

Do you?Haf u ever experience a miracle in ur life? I do blif in it, just that i've yet to experience it, sad huh?

I'm tired of everything that had happened.
It is so unfair that things happened without your liking, and go to the way what others want it to be. yea, some say, you're meant to hav much better than what you wnt, oh just forget bout it. If this happens to u, can u ? can you JUST let go? no, i'm not blaming anyone for the wonderful advices, i'm just tired of the hell i'm going tru here, the confusion, the questions that will nvr be answered. hey! i'm dealing with it alryte... i'm human. im doing pretty good d kay. i get frustrated easily, i lost my mood easily. wth. can't life be the way it used to be, when we were kids? living without much worries...oh that sensation~
I won't be crying over some people,
I won't be thinking so much over some people,
I won't be worrying what will happen in my future,
I need not to think bout what will my future be like
I won't be here crapping all these stuff....complaining...which made everyone feel annoyed, including me..=(
boo you!


how nice huh? to be a lil gal again.=)

No comments: