Friday, April 3, 2009

My friends tried to protect me from not telling things they know about you. In the end, i was still hurt by you by finding out myself. Yes it was killing inside of me. Many questions popped in my mind asking so so so many whys... but why? why do i wana ask when i noe, i'll nver be answered.
it is indeed out of my expectation tat the one person tat i actually have much much feelings for did this. no..in fact, it's not tat serious yea, u think. but then...u gave me hope. useless hope. i've been reli silly reli reli silly... silly til tat extend, i noe it can nver be wat i wanted, but i still put on tat hope. the thing, person tat i cherish so much break me so badly. how can i be okay with it?
in the end...it is still still nothing. empty.
and i'll leave it k..i can't take in anymore. hopes...love? nah-ah..i'm nt that strong.
ive been unbelivably scary to u, i noe. i frighten u..til u dare not even wannt to talk to me. im sorry. i don't want any of this to happen to. i just cudn't take it. if only u understand.
i can't understand u..from now onwards. all this while u're always the one good guy. that guy that joke to make me laugh, the guy that tries to cheer me up and when he failed to do so, he gets upset, the guy tat treats me like a princess, the guy tat i nvr nvr nvr nvr will think of him of leaving me, and the guy tat im worried of that i'll hurt him..but then..now..
where's he? he'll nvr be that guy anymore, i like tat guy...but u dun seem to be him anymore. i trully belief tat u did not change at all..from the very begining. i was reli mad mad mad at myself for putting so much emotions whenever i talk to u. if not things will nt be like tis yea.

whatever i say now has lost its meaning. it is just nothing.
let's jz hope i cn put all these down. and u...you'll haf a better future from now onwards.

No comments: