Monday, October 26, 2009

Things wasn't running smooth recently..have been really upset over lotsa stuff...
Everything seem sooo wrong...as in really really wrong..! i couldn't even express or understand what shit feeling was i having. that kind of unknown feeling really sux that badly..
all i noe is that...i noe i'm nt happy about it, but inside of me i think i'm okay about it, but why am i nt happy about it? dang! then i noe...i'ts nt bcuz of that matter, it's bcuz of other matter that made me feel upset hence, when other nt so happy stuff happened, it made me worse.
*BANG* it just hit me soo hard...i couldn't control my emotions.=(

then,
a friend came by..
talked to me about everything. helped me to analyse the probs i'm having.
picking up the lil lil stuff that was bothering me so much... putting em' in different categories..
telling me,
they're nt important for me to care so much....whY??
cuz, they don't care about it too..why do i want to put myself into such condition whr the only person that cares' only me/....
i feel absolutely stupid after hearing that=( and honestly, i wasn't happy about wat i hear...
but...
thats the truth eh..
atleast i'll try nt to care bout em'..it's nt worth my energy after all...

as for the other stuff that's reli reli reli important to meeee......
sigh...
i'll just gotta bear it till end of nxt mth. sigh...
it's nt an easy thing to do...
However, i'm glad that i have someone to help me to think...thanks alot!

on the other hand...
nov & dec's coming!!..
pleaseeeeeeeeee.............................give me one hell of a gooood year end!!!

No comments: