Friday, October 30, 2009


29th October 2009....
Having just 1 hour plus of sleep; getting up preparing myself for my Chemistry Practical exam is definitely a no-no to do..
Yes! night or should i say, morning before my Chemistry Practical exam was hooorrible! i couldn't sleep, but my body was alarmin me telling me " LET ME REST!!!" my mind, " no! im stil so fresh!" boo hoo! body and mind just couldn't work together that day=(
so, i ended up sleeping at 740 waking up at 10! damn~~ 1130 was my exam...

However!
I THANK cambridge for being so so understanding,hehe..the exam wasn't that torturing unlike the the first time i took it. yes! sadly, i resit my chmi ppr....lets just hope i wont screw up tis time...

after the ppr...
duno who who who...i couldn't remember was it liren or was it cha yee that suggest or was it me?? newaysss...one of us suggested to go kl for lunch~=)
yeap! we went thr...and i was a-ooo--kay with it altho i was yawning almost the whole day ..heh.

went to Tokyo g for lunch
oH! did i mention that i met sonia thr?? finally!! after so so so long and so so so many times of wanting to meet up thr...we finally did=)
sonia came over to meet us. heh.. cha and liren was shoooo shy~ i think.=P
we talked, but just for awhile as sonia gotta leave at 5 plus and we're heading to the cinema fer...
Jennifer's boday~ woohoo...

the movie wasn't that whoaaa-ish was wat the media said it wud be.. but overall not bad.
megan fox's shooo hawt! heh...

went back inti right after the movie as all 3 of
us was so dead tired. i was already dying with tears.....yawn too many times d=( haha!

I admit! i cannot live without going out! even when i am nt supposed to!=(
hehe...






No comments: