Wednesday, October 7, 2009

2 minutes

what's with the 2 minutes?
well, i was taking a nap tis afternoon..was reli reli tired.
bodyaching...mind suffocating..
that kind of horrible nap=(

yea then i was awake by my phone's msg tone.replied then try to go back to sleep.
before i do that, i looked at the time.
1358
2 more mins arnd my alarm clock's gonna ring..
i asked myself...
just 2 more mins and i gotta wake up...
2 mins's such a shooortt...time to sleeep.
im sure everyone'll agree wit me on tis
it's either i sleep or get my ass up
to do smtg better than sleeping
if i choosed to wake up,
i'll be using that 2 mins to do smtg better.
saving 2mins of my time in other stuff.
rather than spending 2mins of my time...
TRYING to sleep...
which i failed to do so...
sigh...
stilll....
unfortunately.....

in the end,
i choosed to sleep
argh!
just when i was about to meet mr. sandman..

my alarm rang!






No comments: