Saturday, October 31, 2009

I wasn't who i am today
I never cared about the little things I cared now
I never was the person that actually put so much sensitivity over things that I am now sensitive about

What is/are the reason(s) for me being who I am now?
What is/are the reason(s) for me acting this way?

Clearly,
I know why....
But
Why am I turning my back over it?
Keeping it quiet and dark as I hope it will be...

but
the fact; the truth is there...
no matter how dark and hidden i put it,
I'll always see it clear and bright....

that's life
we can never turn our backs on it...
no matter how hidden we want it to be,
one day, it'll hit back on us saying" hello, again"
over and over and over again....

Hence,
we can never feel the purely happy























AHH...screw it..

No comments: