Friday, May 15, 2009


Yesterday was a..spontaneous journey hehe. as, i jumped into the Airport liner wit Cha and off we go to Seremban! taddaaa! im back home! which, i am NOT supposed to be now=( HOME!

well...i got homesick and got reli reli reli bored staying in my hostel. fWhy?? well! smart ass me, decided not to take my laptop up, all i faced was just my BOOKS!!! fer more than a weeek...mayb more than that. that makes me look super smart, but hell no! i am not! i was rotting in my room!! seriously, who'll survive in such condition?? bOOKS and OONLY BOOKSS! only electronics in my room, which are my source of entertainment are my phone and mp3. what else? hmmm..oh yea story BOOK and my magazine. thats all. there were days i don't come out from my room AT ALL for the WHOLE day..sigh.

D.E.P.P.R.E.S.S.I.G!


those days are over i tell ya! haha.still...i'm not supposed..umm..no! i CAN'T slash MUST NOT slash FORBIDDEN haha..to spend so much of my time on9, checking on mails....chats..and most importantly..muveessssss...and can't on me laptop that often.sigh..UNTIL i finish my AS which is...urgh..JUNE! HAIH~~~~~~~~~~

kays then...times up! gotta get back to me books.BOOKS again!

p/s: ppl...kawan kawan sekalian(you know hu u ppl are=P ) we need to hang out after our exams aite!!! we memborontak exams! hehe...miss y'all!

take care

luv
vivian







No comments: