Saturday, May 9, 2009

Amazingly BORED. yea, u heard me, BORED. Haf been studying fer weeks.. and my exam haf not even start.ntg much happened for the past few weeks, dull and boring, which means books is all i haf now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Things can't be the same now/things aren't the same now, i can't continue to be wondering around me past hoping to bring it to the future. We can't bring the past to the future!
mmhmm.... tats it then.
Wendy asked me, do i know the meaning of " love and lust" i was like...huh?!
lust is not in the sense of sexually duh~ neways.. she said, if u love someone u wouldn't go stalking someone or keep wanting that person back( if tat person doesn't u noe, haf feelings fer u nymore) so... lust is like, u must own that person," ooh! i must haf u i must haf u...!"
soo...yea, if u love u'd love that person to be happy and yea, forgive fer wtv tat had happened.
I respect the decisions made, i wud love the haf back the love, but then, i won't want someone tat doesnt love me anymore, it will only bring pain.
Forgive,i shall. and nvr gonna bring up any of me sad stuff again

u wouldn't understand, but it is not important. all i need now is u, to be happy and tat is the important one now, and not to let yerself get hurt. memories are kept in me heart whr i'll cherish it, no matter good or bad. it is impossible fer me to forget, but i forgive as i'll go on my own road and not turn back, as u had already did. i cherish every bit of the memories we had, and i thank God that he'd given me the chance to keep them and haf them. it is not my liking to turn out tis way, somehow it did, i bow down to fate and fate shall bring me to whr i shud be. Fate had brought u away from me, and had brought u to another, and God shall bless y'all, as He did fer us. i'm sorry, i said words that harsh u lose ur respect, im sorry. i pray tat one day, we can atleast say 'hi' to each other.

I'm HUNGRY hahaa.. random i noe. i am reli hungry now=(

No comments: