Tuesday, November 10, 2009

this week is just pain in the ass! no...it's ten times worst than that.
monday- physics4 and maths 7 aka stats
wednesday- chemistry 4
friday-physics 1.
the worst is having that 2 blardy science together.
i'm having sleep deprived!
i can't blardy sleep!
my head just coudlnt' stop turning...
my heart beats tremendously fast...
my body is dying...physically i'm sooooo bloody tired~!!!!

other than my studies, my head my mind just couldn't stop thinking of that thing tat haf been bothering me for months!fml...

i juts hope to stop the time and lemme get things done! wtf..
having everything half hanging is just soooo stressfull...especially on the things i care much for...
if things just can't be done, i rather stop watever connection i haf with it. sigh..
but i'm nt willing to let gooooo.......wtf

i need my sleeep.......................just stop my head from thinking when i slp pleaseee.........!!!!

No comments: