Saturday, November 14, 2009

The night we climb up
The night we sat together..
looking upon the lights of the city..
looking upon the the city..
while others are in their dreamland.

hand in hand...
we sat there..
We talked throughout the night..
We talked about our lives...
We talked about how we want our lives to be..
hand in hand..
we talked throughout the night.

The calmness in my heart is indescribable
my heart beats beat by beat...
It felt so calm as i sat right beside you...
but underneath that calmness
hides the fear..
of you leaving

hand in hand we sat..
the stars upon us shone bright ...
as we looked at the lights of the city...

The memory
you gave me can never be shade away..
beneath this smile
hides the tears..
in this cold night..
i wished you're right beside me as how you did that night..
the warmth..
the memories..

Will there be any chance for this memory to go on...?
as long as possible...
I hope....

No comments: