Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hello 2009









HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009




Goodbye 2008..


can you believe it? it is already year 2009!! seriously, tis yr seems to pass shoooo freaggin FAST!


first i was sent to NS


then to INTI


then back home for break


then INTI again


then break...


now...2009!


yeah..i noe whoa!





it had been a great n kinda awful year for me..gonna miss it, really! well mayb not everything..


ouh..i'm starting to feel oh so emotional now.. whY? cuz i miss evrything i had before tis year..oh excuse me, last year..


yeah..it is already the past but why am i thinking back ? hmm..


cuz they're great memories? yeah they are..mixed a lil of bitter...





sometimes i do wished that how good it'll be that we can bring out the bitterness in everything sweet things..bt the truth is, it is the sweets that cause more pain in you than the bitter...





watever it is,


i was told by a friend


move on....move on move on..


yeah! i noe..tryna do that ! n I AM GOINGG TO BE GOOD IN IT =)


tho those nites that haunt me wit memories appear to me kinda often this feww days..why? i noe..why.....better it is with me than to say it out





anyways, no matter how much u miss it, you stil hav to move ahead..ryte?





I am blesssed to have these memories with me..both the good n bad..


i admit, they hurt but it is worth it=)





so..ppl...


we'll strived for the better...this year!!





i really really really hav to work hard!!!


oh oh...to my family n freenz too of all ages=)





start all newly...=)


i'll bring some olds wit me, definitely

MUAXSSss!








Leave the bad, bring the good and make it even better

No comments: