Monday, August 24, 2009

dang! 2 weeks had passed.... That means, we are left with one week of holiday which means exam's drawing nearer to us. okay, that sux!
I've been wasting hell lots of my time during this holiday. Dad's non-stop naggin bout me needing to start studying/revising my work has been going on and on for this 3 weeks=( . I know! He's doing this for my own good, but why can't I get myself awake to see the mess I've gotten myself into, after that horrible horrible AS.
Teevo had alwayssss been there for me for these 2 weeks, hehe. He had..hmm mayb is a she..anyways, i prefer it to be a he, yea so he sticked to me, or shall i rephrase it, I stick to him almost the entire day! However, damn Astro doesn't like to give out goood movies for me=( , still...whether there are good or bad or boring or stupid shows going on, i'll still stick to him. i've turned to be a couch potato=( I dun want to~ seriously, i dun like to be tat laaar...hehe. forceed to neee....*innocent*

something cool i did was..ehem! bake cupcakes!!! woohooo~ they taste great!=D am shoooo proud of myself!!!
sorry, no pics was taken=( but trust me, they do..................DO taste gooood!
hahaaaa

alryte, alryte!!! i gotta get back to my books!
ciaoz

viv

No comments: