Friday, July 31, 2009

Ramdom

i'm gettin' lazier by day. spent whole day in my room today. what haf i been doing? aha, u'd be surprised! i cleaned my fan! ah.. my room's windy now. with such horrible weather i really need this clean fan. feeling oh-so satisfied that my room is finally clean! not that it wasn't before, atleast it is cleanER now. yea notice the -er ?

AS results' coming out pretty soon. i'm sooo anxious about it.
sigh~ daddy probably gonna be disappointed again. holidays are coming too. which means, this sem gonna end soooon. WHICH means....a-level's gonna finish.WHICH means...i'm leaving INTI soon. beat that! seems like i just enrolled ystd. haha. blardy fast huh.

the weird part is that, we, friends are this close only after 1 year of knowing each other.that's right! after on ONE year of studying in the same classs. still no matter how long we noe each other, these ppl are hillariously fun to hang out with. =D tats the good side, as for the bad side.. hehe... i'll keep tat to myself then;)

*cough* yeap am still coughing....ouh~

I wanna go back home! i miss my mama...=(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow!
you cleaned your fan?
all by yourself??
superrr coolness!!
errrrr....
can clean mine for me? *red-faced*
wakakakaakaka XD

vivian said...

ofcuz! my roommate's nt around=( couldnt stand the heat anymore... you shud cleaned urs too noe...by urself tat is. hahaaa... dun be lazy!=P