Tuesday, March 24, 2009

my oh my.. lookey here, situation i'm in is somehow similar to this guy. piles of books, well mine are piles of papers and books. sigh~ and guess what, AS is umm...at May and i'm not prepared at all. dammit. scary huh...
ah..forget bout tis for a min! I'm feeling homesick now. Can't wait to step mah foot in mah hse=) haha.

oh yea...I wanna say million of thank you to the ppl tat cared soo much bout me=) well, bout the condition im in.
*handing out a helping hand whenever you're not in the condition to face people*

My sister, Jo=)hehe
Sonia dear
Bting darling
Julie
Cha
Wendy
and...definitely
Mr. Tai=)
well these are the few that reli listens to me grambling and weep? and complained ? well, they're the ones that're thr for me whenever i need em'

thank you!!!

whatever happens in the future..or present...

i'm trully grateful to the friends i haf, even to those that i didn't mention above=) atleast, i'm still abled to pour my heart and soul to them, rather than cramping myself all up soaking my pillow
signing off..
Viv









No comments: