Tuesday, February 10, 2009

once, one of the BEST fairytale

strikes again!

yes, it strikes again. with much dismay. sigh. I have no idea, why can't things like this just pass on, need not to feel. Wouldn't it be great? I personally think it will! Unfortunately, things like this will only happen in your dreams. umm, nah-ah, dreams are nightmares too! They turned out to be nightmare in your dream and obviously in reality.
oh c'mon! When will this stop?! It's taking me like forever and yes , it is torturing me! Oh, should I say "thank you"? sigh.
Why can't human be borned without feelings? *oops, i shouldn't said tat*
newayz...it is just the feeling of not wanting to feel. Get what i mean?
Your presence haunt me. It'd been soo long, why am I still hanging in such a way. I want a life wei..
Once, i believed in Long-lasting, and guessed what, my friends expected it to. but who'd expected this...NO ONE! sigh~ i missed it. and i regret for failin it.
what's the point now yea.
pathetic!

No comments: