Monday, September 15, 2008

people like tis...stay away!!

You know, in this biggie world, there're lotsa ppl..All kinds of people u'll meet in this "journey of life" oh yes yes...there're good ones bad ones...

Okay..as for me, I've met quite a number of ppl..^^ I am truly happy that i've met these people. They showed up in my life, giving me the chance to knw and to understand humans better. They are my family n ofcuz my friends. haha..oh how dramatic is this ryte?

Anyways, the point of this post is not to express how much i appreciate them. BUt!! to express how much i despise some ppl..okok..someone! Let's give this "someone" a name-A ? haha...

This someone is not my friend. err...not exactly not my friend. If u consider friend as ' u noe me i noe u' tat kind..then okay!. my friend! aha..

" A" however is someone tat I knw tru my sis? and coincidentally she and tis someone is..err..was close.
okay.. People out thr.. PLEAaaaase be informed that you should always always be careful of who u meet!!! Though they may look goodie goodie at the outside, the first time u met, the few times later u meet... They may seem to be so good, so naive, so goodie goodie..
Well...these ppl , some of them, i'm not saying all of them are...okay? only some!! n this someone is definitely one of these 'some'!! Why do i say so?

"oh, A looked so good.Looks like someone that you cn be trusted! Someone that u think that's the best u've met!" oh cow dung!! A turns out to be HORRIBLE!!! Although they may not be horrible in actions but their mouth can be the poisonous shit u even seen!! WORSE than anything poison in this world!

The worst part is....
after spilling shit poison on u, they tend to appologize n explained why why why they did tat?! OH cut that drama man... BULLSHIT!

Made yourself looked so pityfull...PATHETIC!!

After so long, you came telling" sorry sorry sorry, i will stay away from you. I'l keep a distance..I'll not hurt you anymore.." Bullshit man! seeking for sympathy?!

Eh...stop all these man! How old are you? and yet u're still here being like some secondary school kid?! oh gosh!! My cousins can be even more mature than you!

Seriously, I despise ppl like this! After everything , they came being oh so nice wt u, as tho ppl are that stupid to fall for it! NEVER!!

Phew~
silly ryte? you came telling me bout my sis bully u, cuz of ur blog?! eh....i'm my sis sis wei! You think i'll stand at ur side n say bad my sis ar?!! stupid ryte?!

etc etc etc....Alot more~
If i were to say more, you wont be able to show yourself..oh no! mayb i'm wrong! you still will...as you noe...aft saying stuff like tat n yet u stil dare to show urself n COMPLAIn to me? adui~

you noe hu u are....

oh buddies, i'm not saying anyone of u~ u guys are way way way way waaaaaaaaaayyyyy~ better^^

i'm done !

No comments: